Wholesale.megabb.com

Is it legal for a 13 year old to make money online?

Mathew-m

Is it legal for a 13 year old to make money online?

Post  Mathew-m on Fri May 29, 2009 11:42 am

I know ways to make money online, revolved around Internet Marketing, but I wondered if it was illigal for me to make money. I live in the UK. I don't want to ask my mum because I don't want her to . you know what mums are like.

stuart

Re: Is it legal for a 13 year old to make money online?

Post  stuart on Fri May 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Mathew-m wrote:I know ways to make money online, revolved around Internet Marketing, but I wondered if it was illigal for me to make money. I live in the UK. I don't want to ask my mum because I don't want her to . you know what mums are like.

Officially no however most required regular payments in the form of a direct debit which you really are meant to be 18 to set up.
    However as they are all pyramid schemes in the end and those are illegal.
    I would advise against even spending any more of your time reading into these programs

Use your money, buy a bucket and a sponge and start washing cars, you'll make a small fortune if your hearts in it.

Honestly at your age work on an off-line business and your set yourself up in good stead for the future.

Years of my time and money wasted when I should of been out washing cars

stuart

Post  stuart on Fri May 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Mathew-m wrote:I know ways to make money online, revolved around Internet Marketing, but I wondered if it was illigal for me to make money. I live in the UK. I don't want to ask my mum because I don't want her to . you know what mums are like.

Officially no however most required regular payments in the form of a direct debit which you really are meant to be 18 to set up.
    However as they are all pyramid schemes in the end and those are illegal.
    I would advise against even spending any more of your time reading into these programs

Use your money, buy a bucket and a sponge and start washing cars, you'll make a small fortune if your hearts in it.

Honestly at your age work on an off-line business and your set yourself up in good stead for the future.

Years of my time and money wasted when I should of been out washing cars

panda2me

Post  panda2me on Fri May 29, 2009 2:11 pm

yes, it is illegal for a minor to make money online.
    all of those online work at home things are all scams...if they weren't scams we would all be doing it and we would all be rich..and you should always talk to your parents before you do anything like that and if they say NO then you must respect that. That's why they are your parents, they do know what's best and you can't always get your own way. One day you will understand that.
    luke k

Post  luke k on Fri May 29, 2009 2:13 pm

yes, it is illegal for a minor to make money online.
    all of those online work at home things are all scams...if they weren't scams we would all be doing it and we would all be rich..and you should always talk to your parents before you do anything like that and if they say NO then you must respect that. That's why they are your parents, they do know what's best and you can't always get your own way. One day you will understand that.
    h@lpp

Post  h@lpp on Fri May 29, 2009 2:19 pm

No. Most ways of making money online require you to be 18, but I've also seen a lot that require you to be 13. So I think at 13 it's not illegal. Other than online there are alot of ways to make money at age 13 too. Hope this helped.

Mathew-m

Post  Mathew-m on Fri May 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks for all your help, for now ill just stick around this forum and see what I do next.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 pm