Wholesale.megabb.com

gcspcs problems

raquel.m

gcspcs problems

Post  raquel.m on Thu May 28, 2009 5:09 pm

I'm experiencing problems with GCSPCS and ordered a mobile 18th Dec as a Xmas present.

The website states that if the order should take longer than 10 days then someone would get in touch to let you know. However, no one did... I then tried emailing... no response... then tried the phone numbers... they aren't connected!

My next step was to look for an address to write to... and though the domain register of the site, have found that he has registered the web address to some lawyers. I've just come off the phone from them... and they have said they have been bombarded with angry phone calls from people in the same position. They kindly have given me his personal address for me to write to. Also, they have said that they have told Gary Cooper they do not want their address registered to his business.

Trading Standards are hot on his heels too. The website is breaking a number of trading standards regulations, that includes not having a geographical address on the website. In addition, the company's terms and conditions are also not meeting regulations.

I would strongly advise not buying anything from his website.

If you are in the same boat as me, I would advise ringing Trading Standards on 08454 04 05 06.

I would also write to his personal address, recorded delivery. (Address obtainable through doing a google on the address registered to his domain website, which will give you the lawyers address. They are very helpful and will give you his personal address, so don't be angry with them as this really doesn't have anything to do with them).
    WS
    Admin

Re: gcspcs problems

Post  WS on Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm

raquel.m wrote:I'm experiencing problems with GCSPCS and ordered a mobile 18th Dec as a Xmas present.

The website states that if the order should take longer than 10 days then someone would get in touch to let you know. However, no one did... I then tried emailing... no response... then tried the phone numbers... they aren't connected!

My next step was to look for an address to write to... and though the domain register of the site, have found that he has registered the web address to some lawyers. I've just come off the phone from them... and they have said they have been bombarded with angry phone calls from people in the same position. They kindly have given me his personal address for me to write to. Also, they have said that they have told Gary Cooper they do not want their address registered to his business.

Trading Standards are hot on his heels too. The website is breaking a number of trading standards regulations, that includes not having a geographical address on the website. In addition, the company's terms and conditions are also not meeting regulations.

I would strongly advise not buying anything from his website.

If you are in the same boat as me, I would advise ringing Trading Standards on 08454 04 05 06.

I would also write to his personal address, recorded delivery. (Address obtainable through doing a google on the address registered to his domain website, which will give you the lawyers address. They are very helpful and will give you his personal address, so don't be angry with them as this really doesn't have anything to do with them).

That is a really long time. Since December 2008 right?

What is the website called?

raquel.m

Post  raquel.m on Thu May 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Sorry I should have mentioned the website.

It is gcspcs.co.uk

raquel.m

Post  raquel.m on Thu May 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Oh yeah and it was in december 2008 and still not sorted.

Any help?
    WS
    Admin

Post  WS on Thu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm

raquel.m wrote:Oh yeah and it was in december 2008 and still not sorted.

Any help?

I went on the website and it says 'You have been banned from this website.'

raquel.m

Post  raquel.m on Thu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm

It says the exact same thing for me.

There is no way for me to contact them and I have lost money Mad Mad Mad Mad
    sida b

Post  sida b on Thu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

The site also says I am banned but he proberly just closed it down and put that there.

I have contacted Protx, the payment service provider, who have advised me that the GCsPCs account with them is now closed, and they can do nothing for me. Not sure if they can just absolve themselves on any responsibility.

I'd be interested to know if you get any further info.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:22 am